Thursday, June 16, 2011

An intro to Food-dom

 I feel obliged to give all of you out there an introductory post, and I'll try to make it painless. So. I'm your (better, in my opinion) than average teenager who is a total slave to her taste buds. Though I have a rather small appetite and stomach, I try my best to sample all sorts of delicacies. From ethnic-influenced home cooking to various resturaunts and food crawls, there's servings of interest for everyone and anyone who enjoys food.

To make this intro post less useless and empty, I've added some visual appetizers- my mom's delicious lamb and rice, a traditional Uyghur recipe. Coming from NorthWestern China, my family cooking is very ethnic-influenced.




On the plate and in the pan




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing each and every one of your pieces of feedback!